Sunday, October 09, 2005

Thanksgiving fun

Well, let's see.. what am I thankful for this year?

1: I'm thankful for my new car, which I am currently driving. It's a beauty alright. Nice little "Infernal Red" Dodge SX 2.0 . With cruise control, A/C and heat, and a spoiler. Sure, it'll take me seven years to pay it all off, but hey.. it's MINE.

2: Disturbed came out with their incredible "Ten Thousand Fists" CD. Listening to the first song always will send a shiver down my spine. The thought of looking outside and seeing Ten Thousand people standing in the streets, looking one direction (hopefully not at ME), with one fist raised in defiance to whatever is in that direction... Not to mention that the cover of the CD brought back that "Sickness Smilie" as I call it, from their first CD. Hehe.. "TTF" even has a tribute song to Genesis, in the form of a reworked Genesis song by the name of "Land of Confusion". Kick ass song, seriously.

I strongly encourage you to GET this CD. You won't regret it, if you're a Disturbed fan, even by association. It's worth the money you'll pay for it. (I got it cheap on release-day, so... Ha!)

3: Managed to get my classic SNES replaced, after the A/V cord connection point on the SNES itself gave out to fatigue, and the RF Adaptor decided to not work again. Never really knew how much I'd miss the SNES till I realized I couldn't play my old games, like Breath of Fire 1 and 2, Final Fantasy 6, Super Metroid (god, that'd be a shame to lose that one). Also found out that the Legend of Zelda : Link to the Past cartridge I bought, I should have inspected more thoroughly; some bastard dropped it in a puddle of pop or something, so the connectors are all corroded/gunky. Oh well... That's the way things go.

4: I'm thankful that I 'ran into' Syn. It's quite the shame I'll never meet her personally, but I'm happy for what I have in that. Won't stop my efforts here, in any case, but she gives me solace, company, and entertainment, in the ways I so very much desire. Again, a shame; were we to meet, I wonder just how compatible we might be?.... Ah, vagrant thoughts. XD gotta keep THOSE under wraps.

I'm also thankful to Kachine, for introducing us, albeit in a very unsubtle way. ;) Unsubtle, but her heart was in the right place, certainly.

5: I'm thankful to Roochak and RedStaR99 (Erik), for letting me use their characters in some of my stories, and I only hope my muse comes back to me soon, so I can show them how thankful I am. And I'm thankful to Antonio for granting me all those lovely pics of Tige Lei, and I hope to have the fic related to her finished for his viewing. Again, when my muse returns to me.

6: I'm quite thankful to Selina, for letting me write up some of the things we've talked about. Someday, I might show them to people, but not till I'm done writing them. And I'm thankful to Cara, for letting me borrow Arryl... *chuckle* well, borrow isn't the word, since she requested me to do a fic of Arryl. *grins* Some day, Cara, I'll be completely done it. For now, though, it looks like a junkheap of ideas to sort through for the gems to use.

7: I'm quite thankful for the kind responses to emails I've gotten from a number of professional artists. I know it takes a lot of time to read through all the fanmail, and answer each one or answer the ones that are of quality. So I'm glad I was in the 'good' pile. While I might wish that I knew them more on a friend-basis than on a 'fan talking to artist' basis, I'll have to settle for it. Just hope they know I hold their art in high regard, and as inspiration.


Wow. I didn't think I could come up with a list THIS long... O.o I might be able to add three more by the time TG rolls by (Canadian here, so we got ours for this long-weekend. XD HA! I get to have TG Turkey like, a month ahead of other people! LoL)

Nothing new other than that. Well, 'cept for like, my sis buying me my good friend Smirnoff as a kind gesture. LoL.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kaleb Fenoir your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on cord blood test I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to Thanksgiving fun, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about cord blood test. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding blood cord dependent diabetics insulin technique and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Kaleb Fenoir your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on blood cord dependent diabetics insulin technique was way off when compared to Thanksgiving fun and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for blood cord dependent diabetics insulin technique for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at blood cord dependent diabetics insulin technique. You never know you may find some good deals!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this blog certainly is not about blood cd34 cord cytometry flow. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching blood cd34 cord cytometry flow and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from blood cd34 cord cytometry flow anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching blood cd34 cord cytometry flow.
Even though my search is not on Thanksgiving fun I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW Kaleb Fenoir. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on blood cord dependent diabetics insulin technique. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though Thanksgiving fun really isn’t on the same page as blood cord dependent diabetics insulin technique I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at blood cord dependent diabetics insulin technique. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about cryocell cord blood. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on cryocell cord blood and it brought me to your blog on Thanksgiving fun. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Kaleb Fenoir and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Mars said...

Your so dead kitty, I wear I'll come after you for not being thankful for me keeping you frigging sane.... Right after I eat my pie..

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kaleb Fenoir your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on blood cord dependent diabetics insulin technique I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to Thanksgiving fun, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about blood cord dependent diabetics insulin technique. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kaleb Fenoir your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on umbilical cord blood banking advantages I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to Thanksgiving fun, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about umbilical cord blood banking advantages. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding cord blood banking canada and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Kaleb Fenoir your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on cord blood banking canada was way off when compared to Thanksgiving fun and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for cord blood banking canada for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at cord blood banking canada. You never know you may find some good deals!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home