Sunday, December 05, 2004

It's Xmas time...

And I'm not feeling to Xmas-y. I haven't been able to get a new job since I quit. (YES! I FINALLY QUIT! BWA HA HA!!), and I'm worried about my finances.

I couldn't get net hookup at home, so I'm using the old comp to come online...the new comp is my art and storage comp.

On the upside, I've finally finished Chapter 9 of BoF2... it's DONE... but it has to go through some minor revisions when I'm clearer in head. I'm also working on a nice smut fic, but I require a copy of my old 101-ways-to-kill-boredom-on-a-rainy-day fic that I deleted a while ago. Now I'm sure out there there's SOMEONE who illegally copied and saved my story, and stuff... I just want a copy of it BACK so I can make a rewrite. XP

I finally beat Metroid Prime, and got the Fusion suit, so I'm gonna go beat it again. XD playing as Fusion Samus. And for those who never played Metroid Prime or Prime 2: Echoes... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! GO RENT! BUY!... they're both well worth it. seriously. Especially Prime 2.

I also redid a sprite to be like Samus... it's Tigelei, but she's in Samus's powersuit.. XD it's a cute pic I won't post here. I'm working on making a Grav, Fusion, and Phazon suit for her as well as a few other costumes. It'll be sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home