Sunday, August 15, 2004

Oddly... I am Projectless.

I recently completed one of my more important literary projects for a friend, and now, I realize that I am quite Projectless. Any remaining projects seem less important, or simply too annoying to pursue for various reasons, and at least one of them, i'm still waiting for feedback on. I expect no feedback though, as the people I want the feedback from ignored me entirely.

Thus, I am tempted to remove my chapter(s) from the Zig Zag Room group, because it seems... no one holds any interest in them. A critical question I asked of EVERYONE in the group, regarding the fic, and whether I should be writing other stuff, was utterly and completely ignored. Not just ignored. Posted over and forgotten.

It's quite disheartening, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home